lookin for some Zzzs



Can we talk about how great this mug is for a second? Growing up, I was pretty much obsessed with anything Sanrio. My best friend gave this to me on my 16th birthday, right before the Sanrio Store at Mall of America closed. I cried.

Today was one of those mornings when you're really alert, but for no good reason. I had like 6 hours of sleep at most, but barely even sipped on my coffee. I usually try to take a nap after my 1st class on T and TH, and I COULDN'T. I've never been a good napper, but it was super frustrating! I even whipped out my handy dandy..



ear plugs! Seriously.. after such little sleep.. and even a good hard workout and one long lecture.. I *wanted* to sleep!! But my body obviously didn't. Anyways, I got home early today because my last class was a quiz (leave when you're done!!) and I'm currently munchin on:



This picture basically gives the impression that I eat moldy mushrooms and baby food.. but I promise my life is not so sad! The mushrooms are FRESH - just bought yesterday. The brown mush is lentil dip.. and it's soooo good! I use it in all the same ways as hummus (a veggie dip.. sandwich spread.. I guess that's all you use hummus for?). Sooo good doesn't even cut it, but I can't find anything else to compare it to, so just have faith =]

To make up for an ugly picture, I will indulge you with a more appetizing looking one:


Black bean enchiladas with mole sauce and tons of red pepper flakes. I could eat just this for.. ever. YUMMMM! This is from a couple nights ago.. just never posted it. So night time wrap up - yesterday we saw Run Fatboy Run. My opinion: Good, but not FANTASTIC. It's not an inspirational movie like Spirit of a Marathon. But it was pretty damn funny. Running club tonight.. and my teacher for Nutrition and Body Maintenance is our guest speaker tonight! She's a registered dietitian, but she's doing the adjunct professor thing.

I should go get some real food so I have time to digest before the run! Adios muchachos.. hope your weather is nicer than it is here!

*BTW* I'm still MAJORLY in need of a lunch bag type thing.. so if someone has a good one - PLEASE enlighten me!

 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    ooo lentil dip! did you make it or buy it? i love lentils :)

    on April 8, 2008 at 4:48 PM


  2. Matt said,

    HAPPY? I CHANGED IT.

    on April 8, 2008 at 8:00 PM