what the YUCK!

With my cup of vanilla coffee and a bowl of cereal, thankful that I was warm and dry inside.. this is what I got to watch out of the upstairs window:


52 degrees yesterday, this today. Not quite snow.. not warm enough to just make slush. Welcome to Minnesota!

No class on Mondays for me, but they somehow always manage to be full of appointments or errands. Already out and back to an appt this afternoon, and one left this evening until I can come home. I have Dan in Real Life that I have to watch tonight or it's going to be overdue! I like Steve Carell, but I have a feeling this movie might leave me disappointed.

Went to the gym in the morning.. but looks like I'll be back there for my run tonight because I'm just not feeling the whole snow/wind/mush. Can I say yuck again?

Made the most fan-freaking-tastic eggplant last night. Half of it I turned into this curry dish.. and the other half was just with lots of salt and Trader Joe's "spice blend for pasta". Hhaha I almost took a picture.. but my stomach told me I didn't have time for that! If anyone is reading this.. do you want food pics too? The only blogs I have really read are by "foodies", and while I like food I'm most definitely not at the "foodie" status (I don't mean that offensively of course!).

So yea - food pics - maybe, maybe not. I can guarantee you'll see some amazing pictures of MY lake when this nasty weather clears out!

 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    yea pics add a lot..doesn't have to be pretty :)

    on March 31, 2008 at 2:05 PM


  2. Anonymous said,

    Ewww, snow! Cute blog-- glad I found it!

    on April 1, 2008 at 1:17 PM


  3. ChickPea said,

    Yes--food pics are great! Perhaps I should start including more info about my running on my blog?

    on April 3, 2008 at 10:47 AM